Diploma of Pharmacy
Diploma of Pharmacy (D. Pharm.) 60 SEATS
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course -A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- 1. Intermediate examination in Science;
- 2. The first year of the three year degree course in Science,
- 3. 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science;
- 4. Pre–degree examination;
- 5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.